Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Our Flip--For Sale!





Hey, its been a long time coming but our flip is finally ready for the market...take a look at the pictures...I think Kelly did a super job.

4 comments:

Shuman X Seven said...

You guys did a FABULOUS job! Absolutely beautiful! I don't think the pictures show the incredible workmanship, and attention to detail you see in person. It is really nice.

Erin said...

I cannot believe this is the same house. Pretty amazing! Good luck with selling it. Hey maybe I should buy it.

Steph said...

So I snuck in yesterday to look at the house. Oh my Gosh!!! It is absolutely amazing. Kort says that he wants to trade but I think that selling it to Emily is the best idea yet!!

Erin said...

Jan you have been tagged for ABC tag. Go to my blog and find out what to do!