Yesterday was so nice....I think it hit 60! Taking advantage of the nice weather and good company I went on a bike ride with three of my favorite people, Kris, Laura and Dru. It was so nice to be outside and feel the sun shinning.
Laura, Jesse, Becca, Ammon,Katie & Melanie. Sometimes I am in awe at how blessed I am. My children are all so wonderfully amazing, can't believe they're mine.
Jesse & Nicole
Jesse is my oldest, currently attending UC Davis' PhD program in Nutritional Biology. He's got a brain, braun and is just an all around super good person. He lives in Davis, CA with his new wife, Nicole. Jesse and Nicole were married June 2012. Nicole is currently teaching elementary school.
Katie and Kris
Katie married Kris Larsen Dec. of 2007--Kris is the new manager of the surgerical center at Portneuf Hospital in Pocatello Idaho. Katie graduated from BYU-I with a degree in Secondary History Education. Katie and Kris have two children: Summer and Cannon. Katie is blessed (and Kris is a good man) to stay home with her babies.
Laura
Laura is now attending USU. She is a junior majoring in Wildlife Science. She is working at Logan Lanes bowling alley in Logan, UT as she attends school. She is also a ranger at Hyrum State park during the summer months. She is engaged to be married on August 8, 2012 to Cameron Howell of Hyrum.
Ammon
Ammon can milk a cow, move irrigation pipe, rent you a movie, change your oil and do your math all at once! This kid knows how to work. He's been working hard all summer...Ammon is now serving and LDS mission in the Jacksonville, Florida mission which includes Georgia and parts of S. Carolina.
Rebecca
People just can't help but smile when they are around Becca. She's got one of those contagious smiles. Becca is a hardworking lawnmowing woman. She's got her own little lawn mowing business and is doing super. She is heading to BYU-I fall 2012 semester. Look out Rexburg!
Melanie
Melanie is in the 9th grade...yup, that's right a high schooler. With her in high school that means that it is just she and mom at home now. A brave new world. Melanie is a natural comedian and can deliver a joke like a pro!
But wait theres more...
Two grandbabies! Summer Janell and Cannon Kristopher--two wonderful, beautiful blessings
2 comments:
I can't wait for spring!!! The warm weather is so tempting!! For some reason the houses in town have far less snow than us!!
Am I one of your favorite people too, Mom?
Post a Comment