I have been a long time shutterfly customer/fan because of things like this...
50 FREE HOLIDAY CARDS..booya!
They never cease to amaze me with their high quality products and super fast service...oh yes and dang good prices.
High Quality Products: these aren't your Wal-Mart Christmas photo cards--they are classy, high quality and have zillions of very well designed layouts and designs to choose from. Sorry Wally's World.
Super Fast Service: I don't know about you but I get so excited for things to come i the mail--especially things that I helped designed and are personalized like everything from Shutterfly. They are fast, believe me.
Dang Good Prices: For what you get you should be paying A LOT more but you're not and hey, I'm not complaining.
There are numerous reasons I keep going back to these guys. You should check them out. You'll be so HAPPY you did! Take a looksy at these links...
http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/address-labels
http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery
http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/christmas-cards
Thursday, November 4, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment