Friday, February 6, 2009

Short Hair

Melanie has been talking about cutting her hair short for a long time....I wanted her to really think about it and be sure. Well, after three weeks she took the plunge. She looks so much older...she donated 7+ inches to Locks of Love. Beautiful girl!



4 comments:

Steph said...

Wow! She really does look older. Super Cute Mel!!

Erin said...

I love it. She is growing up too fast. Thanks for donating your hair Melanie. There are lots of kids who will benefit from it.

Shuman X Seven said...

DARLING!! But she was already so cute! What a neat thing to do. My friends daughter has alapecha(sp?)she can't grow hair. She is very grateful to girls willing to give up that belssing, so she can have hair. Way to go Mel!

Anonymous said...

I think that hair totally fits mel. She has such soft straight hair I bet it is really easy to manage! CUTE!