OK, this is a game of tag and I"ve been tagged. You're suppose to explain the picture first. This is Melanie...probably about 2 years old. We are at my parent's place in North Dakota. Wasn't she a cute little girl! So here's how this works. You first, go into the fourth folder of pictures that you have, second, open the fourth picture in that folder, third, post it in your blog and explain it. Fourth, tag four other people. I TAG STEPHANIE POPE, KATIE LARSEN, EBERLE TIMMINS, AND SHANNON SHUMAN.
Tuesday, February 3, 2009
TAG
OK, this is a game of tag and I"ve been tagged. You're suppose to explain the picture first. This is Melanie...probably about 2 years old. We are at my parent's place in North Dakota. Wasn't she a cute little girl! So here's how this works. You first, go into the fourth folder of pictures that you have, second, open the fourth picture in that folder, third, post it in your blog and explain it. Fourth, tag four other people. I TAG STEPHANIE POPE, KATIE LARSEN, EBERLE TIMMINS, AND SHANNON SHUMAN.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment