Monday, December 15, 2008

Christmas Candy Making with 4-eyes





Check out our candy making skills. Ammon really got into it this year and made lots of it on his own. Are you noticing Rebecca's new look (4-eyes)

5 comments:

Shuman X Seven said...

YUMMY!!! We loved the candy Thanks!! The glasses look MARVELOUS Becca!

Eberle said...

great pics, I can't help but notice the open bag of pretzels next to uncle Kelly, and the frosting all over Ammon (that's ok, I cook like that too :) ) Becca, you look great!

Kris and Katie said...

You should've had me come down! It all looks scrumptious...save some for Kris and I...see you guys soon YAAAAAAAAAY!! I am SO excited! Love you.

Kris and Katie said...

Oh yeah and how come I didn't know about Becca's glasses?!!!! They look so cute on her!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the Candy it was delicious!! Sorry you didn't get any Katie!!! Ha Ha!