Saturday, December 13, 2008

Way to go Katie and Kris!















On any given day we are pretty proud parents but this past week we've really had our chests puffed out a bit....Katie and Kris both graduate from BYU-I this week...Katie is only 21 and was only up at BYU for three years--pretty dang good. Kris has served an honorable mission and they are both just super kids. Kris graduated with a BS in Construction Management and a minor in Business Management while Katie graduated with a BA in History Education and a minor in Health Education. Katie will be student teaching at Preston Jr. High after Christmas and Kris is sending out resumes. He's got a few good leads but they're out of state (sniff). They'll be staying with us while they are in Preston though....

2 comments:

Kris and Katie said...

mom that picture of me and kris together is nasty...i look like a freakazoid. but thank you very much!! love ya!

Shuman X Seven said...

What a wonderful accomplishment!!!

And hey for a couple of Hawaiins, Laura can sure throw a mean axe! Holy COW!! I don't think I can chop that well. You have got wonderful children!

P.S. I think Katie looks great in that picture... how could she look like a freakazoid, she is adorable!