
So I've de-Christmastized my house so I thought I best do the same to my blog....we even held our annual Christmas tree burning today and my house is once again clean. Christmas day was wonderful. We had a good ole fashioned storm although ND storms are much more intense, this one was nice dropping about a foot of new snow. A beautiful day inside and out.

Rebecca has a melt down as she realizes that the family gift sent by Jesse is a Wii....
Since Katie is officially a history teacher Dad made her a podium to use in her classroom...

Santa brought Kris and Ammon some disc shooters...I think I'll be finding discs until next year

Laura digs out after our Christmas day storm
Melanie was surprised to get (matching) American Girl pajamas for her and her doll from Grandma JoAnn
1 comment:
WOW I thought we my husband was the only pryomaniac in the ward, I think my children love the burning if the tree as much or more than decorating it! It loos like you had a nice Christmas.
Post a Comment