Friday, January 2, 2009

Movin' Home & Pinata Time




Over Christmas "break" Rebecca's Spanish teacher gave them the assignment to make a pinata...holy cow talk about labor intensive. I will think twice before busting one of these again. In all I think it took her 10+ hours to make the dumb thing. If you're wondering...it's an elephant! (Better be an A+ elephant)

Katie will be student teaching at Preston Jr. High so, as of January 1st Kris and Katie are our new tenants--they are living in our basement!

3 comments:

Eberle said...

It's an adorable elephant... I'd give her a good grade. The kids at my school are lucky, I don't believe in "break assignments"

Shuman X Seven said...

NO KIDDING!! We have been making 2 of them!!!!! They take forever!!!!! I am going to be posting our too, just so you know..I love the elephant! That is super cool!! We are making Mr.Bill and a bird. I don't think I will ever look at a pinata ever again either.

Steph said...

I'm just so happy to know that a huge part of their Spanish grade comes from making a pinata. That is exactly why Kort is enrolled in Spanish class, so that he will know how to make a pinata. STUPIDO!!! Welcome back to P-Town and Preston 10th Katie and Chris!!!