Saturday, April 4, 2009

Home from North Dakota

So, where else do people go for spring break but North Dakota when it's flooding? The kids and I just got back from a week's long visit to see family and friends. It was a very well-worth-it trip. The roads were terrible on our trip home but we made it safe and sound about 1AM Saturday morning. It was so nice to slip into my own bed. All in all it was a super good trip. Kris got to meet the fam and they all loved him. If you are wondering...my family is in north/east ND and yes, they are flooding but not anything like Fargo.


The cousins (minus 5)...first a natural picture and then a posed one...

Boys and their toys.


Two of my three brothers...Justin and Kelly. No one could have better siblings!
18+ hours in a car is never fun...here's how we passed the time.




Rebecca went to school with her cousin one day--home of the mighty Polar Bears! She attended two classes with teachers that I had! Fun...at least it was for me.

3 comments:

Steph said...

YAY!!! I'm so glad that you're back!! Looks like you had a great trip. Can't wait to see ya!

Erin said...

I am so glad you had a great time!

Shuman X Seven said...

That looks like a blast!! I love fun trips... Don't worry, it was cold here while you were gone too. So you might as well be cold and with extended family right?