Friday, April 24, 2009

Update on my Grandma-ism


Katie and Kris came today so that they could see the OB/GYN here in Logan. The big news is that the ultrasound says that they are having a girl! I am so excited. Everything looks healthy and perfect....anybody have some good girl names?

4 comments:

Erin said...

Yeah! We love girls. My favorite name right now is Eliza, but there are so many cute cute names to pick from. Good luck!

Shuman X Seven said...

I have a lot of girl names I like. Lately, I have liked boy names that are becoming popular like Tyler and Ryan. But I also like the older names like Gretchen... I am not much help. But I am very excited you are having a girl!! What super fun......

Kris and Katie said...

YAY for us!!! Keep getting names for us!!

Eberle said...

There's NO WAY I'm sharing the girl names I like! But don't forget the beauty of Hawaiian names, too.