Is it spring yet? Well, they always say that animals are good predicters of the seasons and weather...if this is true than I think Rocket is telling us that it's time for spring. Take a look at all the hair that Laura brushed off of her Saturday before we went for a ride...all the brown on the ground is hair. The picture of Lacie (our dog) probably needs some explanation. I am no big animal lover but Lacie is so funny. You can't even say the "h" word (horses) around her or she will get so excited and jump in the truck. She absolutely loves to go for rides, especially when we go in the mountains. Well, she heard me tell Laura, "I'm ready to go to the horses"...she ran and jumped in Ammons truck. We couldn't leave her behind!


1 comment:
That is adorable!! Dogs are pretty smart..... I hope they are right....I want sunshine!!
Post a Comment